We help parents of children with autism restore their child’s digestive health for improved daily functioning and language
We are surrounded by a toxic environment. What we eat, drink, breathe and touch, all has an effect on our inner environment.
Children with autism are particularly sensitive to their environment.
As a parent, you may be worried about our child’s social skills, language and anxiety.
We developed an herbal formula, now called ‘PureChild’, that supports a healthy Gut-Brain-Axis.
Early testing showed improved expressive language, increased social interaction and less anxiety in a large percentage of children who took the supplement.
Take the First Step to Improve Your Child’s Daily Functioning & Language
A number of families participated in an early study to test the effectiveness of PureChild supplement. Children ranging in age from 3 to 8 years old were given the liquid supplement daily for 6-8 weeks. Here is some of the parents’ feedback:
- Tantrums almost disappeared
- Answer “yes” or “no” to questions without visual cues
- Follows two and three step directions
- More self aware
- Better able to tolerate noise
- Academic skills have improved
- Saying “Hi” and “Good Morning”
- Being affectionate- he gives hugs and kisses to anyone that asks for it. He never did that before. -B.H. (FL)
- Heals the gut
- lowers anxiety
- For healthy digestion
Theanine (from Tea)
- Less stress and anxiety
- Healthy sleep
- Brain Support
The Gut-Brain-Axis in Autism
How a Disturbed Gut Environment Interferes with Brain Functioning
Research suggests that a disturbed intestinal environment and inflammation are partially responsible for the behavioral symptoms seen in children with autism.
Inflammation in the gut may interfere with the production and/or the absorption of these neuropeptides.
Many studies suggest that there are differences between the gut microflora of autistic children and that of typically developing children.
Watch the video to learn more:
Featured Blog Posts
- Cream of TartarCream of Tartar is also known as potassium hydrogen tartrate and is a byproduct of wine making. It’s often used in baking. Potassium bitartrate crystallizes in wine through the fermentation …
- Benefits of Vitamin E on SpeechVitamin E is an important nutrient available from a variety of foods such as vegetable oils (sunflower, safflower, peanut, wheat germ), butter and cereals. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin …
- Increase in Negative Behaviors after Consuming Pringles?Pringles are a snack that are very attractive to children based on the fun packaging and the shape of the chips. Pringles were first developed by Proctor and Gamble (P&G). …
Photo credit: colored hands by Sharon McCutcheon from Pexels