Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information about you when you place an order with us. This personal information is information about you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number. This information is only used to prepare a shipping label and to contact you in case we have a question about your order and to provide you with tracking information (if applicable).
We also collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us when you when you fill in a form, subscribe to one of our mailing lists, newsletters or other forms of marketing communications or respond to surveys. The type of personal information collected for these kind of communications usually involves only your email address and IP address.
From time to time with your consent we may send you relevant information about our products and services. All messages we send will be by email. For most of our email communications, we may use personal information we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant information to share with you.
If you decide you no longer wish to receive any such messages from us, you may opt out from a particular list or all lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transaction entered into through our Website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
Customers also have the option of creating an account with us through a secure login. Customer accounts make it more convenient to place future orders. All customer data associated with an account is kept secure and confidential and personal information is never shared with third parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Mypurechild.com does not sell, rent or share your personal information to anybody. We use email addresses obtained through online orders and obtained through this site’s “newsletter” sign-up boxes to send product updates, information about upcoming sales and other useful information by email. These emails are being send 6-8 times per year. Each email has a “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, so that customers can easily opt-out of future emails from this site.
The following section applies if you are located in the EU.
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to and to receive your personal information
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing
Cookies are be placed on your computer as part of the shopping check-out procedure. These cookies are small strings of data that represent the products that you place in the (virtual) shopping cart. These cookies will automatically delete from your computer after 1 month.