A dietary supplement for neurological, digestive and environmental support
- May improve speech*
- Improves digestive health
- Improves sleep pattern
- Has a Calming effect on the brain
- watch the before and after video
4 Tea Bags
For 4-6 weeks of use
Save 30% with a 2-pack
PureChild Autism Supplement
Please Note: In order to preserve freshness and to lower shipping costs, PureChild supplement is sold in powder form (in tea bags). See the “Directions” tab for information on how to use this product.
Watch the before and after video:
PureChild is an autism supplement that helps to reduce various symptoms of autism. It works by targeting multiple areas that are affected in autism spectrum disorders:
Improved functioning of the gut
- An unhealthy gut environment combined with gut inflammation are partly responsible for the behavioral symptoms seen in children with autism (ref. 6,8,9)
- Neuropeptides are short protein-like molecules that neurons use to communicate with each other. Neuropeptides are involved in many different brain functions. Many neuropeptides are made in the gut and are important for how the brain works
- Inflammation in the gut interferes with the production and the absorption of these neuropeptides in children with autism
- Extracts of Mastic Gum and Feverfew help the intestines work better, thereby (in-directly) improving brain function
- Many children with autism spectrum disorders are bad sleepers. This is why PureChild supplement includes theanine and passionflower extract, both of which improve sleep patterns
- This is because a well-rested child functions better in daily life
- Many children on the autism spectrum suffer from anxiety and high levels of frustration, both of which can interfere with social behavior
- Passionflower extract helps to lower anxiety
- Neuropathy describes a disease or malfunction of nerves or nerve tissue
- A lack of Vitamin B6 is believed to cause neuropathy (ref.2)
- Studies show that high doses of vitamin B6 with magnesium are extremely helpful to children with autism (ref.7)
“…(after 3 weeks of supplement), [my son] had calmed down was back to his happy self and no more loud verbal stimms.” “…[our daughter] in particular has had a huge jump in speech. She is talking continuously now and most of the time we can understand her. These gains have been remarked on by people outside the family too.” -M.C.
Try PureChild Supplement Now
- Mastic Gum is a natural gum from the mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus), which is found primarily on the Greek island of Chios. Studies have shown that mastic gum gets rid of the bacterium H. pylori in the gut (ref.5). Mastic Gum also inhibits inflammation (ref.1)
Theanine, an amino acid commonly found in tea, easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. It can reduce stress and promotes a more restful, deep sleep
- Passionflower extract
Passionflower extract has a long history of use among Native Americans in North America. It is commonly used to treat insomnia, hysteria and epilepsy. It may also be helpful for lowering anxiety
- Feverfew extract
Feverfew is often used to treat migraines and digestive problems
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that can exist as three different forms in the body. All three forms of vitamin B6 are precursors of an activated compound known as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, which helps a large number of important enzymes function in the human body
Try PureChild Supplement Now
PureChild supplement may also help to alleviate symptoms of other neurological disorders, where a relationship exists between an unhealthy gut environment and (brain) neuropathy.
1. Aksoy, A., Duran, N. and Koksal, F. (2006) In vitro and in vivo antimicrobial effects of mastic chewing gum against Streptococcus mutans and mutans streptococci. Arch. Oral Biol. 51: 476-81.
2. Clayton, P.T. (2006) B6-responsive disorders: a model of vitamin dependency. J. Inherit. Metab. Dis. 29: 317-26.
3. Demestre, M., Messerli, S., Shahhossini, M., Kluwe, L., Mautner, V. and Maruta, H. (2007) Signal Therapy of NF (Neurofibromatosis) by Natural PAK1 Blockers. NF Conference, Abstract.
4. Hayashi, M.L., Rao, B.S., Seo, J.S., Choi, H.S., Dolan, B.M., Choi, S.Y., Chattarji, S. and Tonegawa, S. (2007) Inhibition of p21-activated kinase rescues symptoms of fragile X syndrome in mice. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 104: 11489-94.
5. Huwez, F.U., Thirlwell, D., Cockayne, A. and Ala’Aldeen, D.A. (1998) Mastic gum kills Helicobacter pylori. N Engl. J. Med. 339: 1946.
6. Jyonouchi, H., Geng, L., Ruby, A. and Zimmerman-Bier, B. (2005) Dysregulated innate immune responses in young children with autism spectrum disorders: their relationship to gastrointestinal symptoms and dietary intervention. Neuropsychobiol. 51: 77-85.
7. Nye, C. and Brice, A. (2005) Combined vitamin B6-magnesium treatment in autism spectrum disorder. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 4: CD003497.
8. Parracho, H.M., Bingham, M.O., Gibson, G.R. and McCartney, A.L. (2005) Differences between the gut microflora of children with autistic spectrum disorders and that of healthy children. J. Med. Microbiol. 54: 987-91.
9. White, J.F. (2003) Intestinal pathophysiology in autism. Exp. Biol. Med. 228: 639-49.
*Statements made and products sold on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
How To Prepare PureChild Supplement
Use a French Press that has been cleaned and sterilized in the dishwasher. You may use any French Press.
You can buy a French Press from Amazon through this link: Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel, Glass, 12 Ounce, .35 Liter, (3 Cup), Chrome.
Use one (1) tea bag to prepare 8 Oz. cold-pressed tea in distilled water as shown in this video (click the image):
Leave teabag at bottom of the French Press. Cover top of French Press with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator (up to 10 days).
As a dietary supplement, give your child of 4 years or older, the following dose: (30-39 lb): two teaspoons (10 ml) daily. 5-8 years old (40-59 lb): four teaspoons (20 ml) daily. (60+ lb): two tablespoons (30 ml) daily.
Use preferably at dinner time. Supplement can be mixed into your child’s favorite beverage. Keep tea refrigerated.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.